When you or a loved one have run afoul of the law here in the Sun City and need assistance, then you will require our services. We are the best local company that handles El Paso bail bonds.
The period of time immediately following an arrest is incredibly stressful, but you will still need to do a little bit of research to make sure that you are dealing with a reputable company that you can trust. You want to be completely confident that the company you choose doesn’t undermine your efforts to look out for your best interests.
This is where we come in. When you are trying to regain your freedom, we should be your first choice when you are looking to get bailed out of jail.
- Reputable – We are fully licensed by the State of Texas, and over the years we have worked hard to earn our place as one of Paso del Norte regions leading companies.
- Available – You can reach us 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year. In other words, we are there when you need us. You will not have to spend one more minute in jail than is absolutely necessary. We can even help you make transportation arrangements once you are released.
- Competent – We are able to work with the Court so that your bail hearing can be arranged quickly. Because of our good standing in the area, we also have good relationships with the local sheriff and area jails, so we are often able to negotiate for your quick release and for the imposition of favorable terms.
- Knowledgeable – We have full knowledge of how the police procedural and judicial systems work in El Paso. Bail companies such as ours work closely with the police and with the Court, and we will make sure that you understand the process and know what to expect.
- Compassionate – We do not care or judge you about the crime for which you were arrested. We believe that everyone is entitled under the law to their day in Court, during which time you will be able to attempt to prove your innocence.
We also do not care where you are from. Whether you live in North Hills or the Five Points, you will be treated with all of the respect and courtesy that you are due by our entire staff.
We understand that after an arrest, you are more than likely severely stressed and confused about what is going to happen next and what you should do about it. If this is your first time being arrested, you may not even fully understand what exactly are your obligations and responsibilities when you use a bail bonds company.
In your interests and ours, we will patiently explain everything and go over each point, until you have a full comprehension of what you need to do and what could happen if you don’t keep up your end of the bargain. Just like you, we want to see a positive outcome to your situation.
- Flexible – When your bond is set, the amount of that bond is most often in the thousands of dollars. If you are like most people, you probably don’t have thousands of dollars set aside that you can give to the Court as a guarantee that you will show up at trial.
At the same time, you can’t afford to sit in jail for the next several months until your trial date. You have obligations and responsibilities to your job, your family, and the rest of your life.
Under State Law, the maximum fee that can be charged for a bail bond is set by the County. Specifics for your particular case depend in large on what the Court has decreed, your personal legal history, and the ability of you and/or a co-signer have to repay the bond, if necessary.
Luckily, you will not have to sit for days and days in a crowded jail cell. We are perhaps the most affordable El Paso bail bond service in the area, and we are definitely the most flexible.
We accept multiple forms of payment for your bond fee – cashier’s check, cash, money orders, debit/banks cards, Western Union Quick Collect, and all major credit cards.
In most cases, it is not necessary for you to make a full payment of your bond fee. If you do not have the available funds on hand to pay the entire fee, we will be happy to discuss your options with you. Sometimes, the right solution is you/your family putting up real property as collateral – vehicles, home, land, IRA’s, etc.
If you qualify under our company’s guidelines, we may even be able to discuss with you a fee schedule and a down payment amount. If that is the option that is chosen, you must always be on time with your payments, or you might face revocation of your bond.
- Hablamos tu idioma – Ha sido arrestado? Los profesionales a Bail Bonds Bros pueden ayudarle asegurando su puesto en libertad despues de la detencion. Incluso si uste no habla Ingles, puede utilizar los servicios de un fiador de fianzas professional.
Si usted tiene necesidad, podemos ayudarle a obtener una fianza de imagracion.
When you or your loved one have been arrested in El Paso or even if you need Lubbock bail bonds, we should always be your first phone call, even before you call an attorney. Some lawyers will suggest that you need to hire an attorney before you need to post a bond, but this is incorrect.
You will usually not need to hire an attorney just to post bond unless the person being detained was not granted a bond, has had a bond revoked in the past, or is also being held as a witness.
Use us for all of your bail bonding needs – County and City, Federal, and even immigration bail bonds in El Paso, Texas. We offer free consultations and fee estimates, and our services are always completely confidential.
Services We Offer:
For more information on the regulations specific to our city visit: City of El Paso
Call us today so you can get on with the rest of your life!
Bail Bonds Bros
7362 Remcon Circle,
El Paso, TX, 79912,
Communities We Serve:
El Paso, Sunland Park, Canutillo, Anthony, Santa Teresa, Anthony, Chaparral, Chamberino, Berino, Vado, Mesquite, La Mesa, San Elizario, Mesilla Park, Clint, Las Cruces, Mesilla, Fabens, White Sands Missile R, Tornillo, Fairacres, Dona Ana, Organ, Orogrande, Radium Springs, 79821, 79835, 79836, 79838, 79849, 79853, 79901, 79902, 79903, 79904, 79905, 79906, 79907, 79908, 79910, 79911, 79912, 79913, 79914, 79915, 79916, 79917, 79918, 79920, 79922, 79923, 79924, 79925, 79926, 79927, 79928, 79929, 79930, 79931, 79932, 79934, 79935, 79936, 79937, 79938, 79940, 79941, 79942, 79943, 79944, 79945, 79946, 79947, 79948, 79949, 79950, 79951, 79952, 79953, 79954, 79955, 79958, 79960, 79961, 79966, 79968, 79973, 79974, 79975, 79976, 79977, 79978, 79980, 79982, 79983, 79984, 79985, 79986, 79987, 79988, 79989, 79990, 79991, 79992, 79993, 79994, 79995, 79996, 79997, 79998, 79999, 88001, 88002, 88003, 88004, 88005, 88006, 88007, 88008, 88011, 88012, 88021, 88024, 88027, 88032, 88033, 88044, 88046, 88047, 88048, 88052, 88054, 88063, 88072, 88081, 88342, 88510, 88511, 88512, 88513, 88514, 88515, 88516, 88517, 88518, 88519, 88520, 88521, 88523, 88524, 88525, 88526, 88527, 88528, 88529, 88530, 88531, 88532, 88533, 88534, 88535, 88536, 88538, 88539, 88540, 88541, 88542, 88543, 88544, 88545, 88546, 88547, 88548, 88549, 88550, 88553, 88554, 88555, 88556, 88557, 88558, 88559, 88560, 88561, 88562, 88563, 88565, 88566, 88567, 88568, 88569, 88570, 88571, 88572, 88573, 88574, 88575, 88576, 88577, 88578, 88579, 88580, 88581, 88582, 88583, 88584, 88585, 88586, 88587, 88588, 88589, 88590, 88595,
Cities We Serve: